Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today is a new day :). My day started in the dark this morning. I was taking a shower and just before I got out the power blinked and then went out for the rest of the morning. I had to go work with wet hair, that now looks kind of crazy, and I had to put my make up on via candlelight. When I got to school the kids kept saying "what is wrong with your face?" So after the third kid asked what was on my face I got my mirror out of and looked at my face only to find out I had concealer all over my chin and it almost looked purple. I guess that is what I get for trying to put my make up on in the dark! It was a tad embarassing.

Now I am home and just chillin on my front porch in my new furniture that my awesome husband put together last night! He is the best.

Later!

M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment