Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Ok, so I went to the Doctor today. By my calendar we are at about 35 1/2 weeks. I met with the Doctor and he said everything looked really good. He measured my belly with a tape measure and it is measuring about 36 1/2 to 37 weeks. After having him say that I asked him out of curiosity about how much he thought Baby Al would weigh...he said "somewhere between 7 1/2 to 8lbs is my guess". For about the last four weeks of a pregnancy the baby should gain about a 1/2lb a week. We are getting to the end and Bill is getting more and more excited! My friend Crystal brought her 4 week old over the other day and Bill just held her and walked around the house with her talking to her. After they left he said he wanted his baby. I guess that means he is really ready to be a daddy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment