Monday, January 20, 2014

Unfortunately I only write like once a year

So sorry for my few followers that I never write a blog but life is crazy and I just don't think about it! In the past year my little Al has gained such a wonderful little personality.  He is just the cutest little ham you have ever  seen.  He stays in "trouble" at school.  I use the term trouble lightly because he not really any trouble he is just 3.

My sister Jennifer gave birth to a beautiful 5lb baby girl this December, Nora Shaw.  I just could not get enough of her at Christmas!

Right now I am currently finishing up my last week of my first long term sub job.  My friend has been out on maternity leave and I have had the honor of taking over her Pre-cal and Algebra 2 classes for the last 6 weeks.  It has been a really amazing learning experience to help prepare me for my own classroom.  Next week I am due to start teaching Chemistry and Physical Science for a teacher who left back in November.  The hardest part with this class will be getting them back on task from not having a teacher for an extended period of time.  I am grateful to have had a sub this past few weeks who has taken her time to help get them back under control and ready to learn again.  She has been a big help to me.

I hope the rest of the school year goes well for all and look forward to gearing up for more interviews this summer.

 Me, Nora, and Al
 Al with Santa Cookies
 Nana and Al baking
Papa T teaching Al some baseball skills

No comments:

Post a Comment